dinsdag 8 mei 2007

Thomas Tomkins (1572-1656) - Above the Starrs - Fretwork, Emma Kirkby e.a.






















Fretwork
met
Emma Kirkby, sopraan
Catherine King, alt
Charles Daniels, tenor
Donald Greig, bariton
Richard Wistreich & Jonathan Arnold, bas
Opname 2002, St. Bartolomew's Church, Orford, Suffolk.

Inhoud:
1. ''O Lord, lett me knowe myne end''
2. Fantasia a 6
3. Pavan a 6
4. Galliard a 6
5. Fantasia a 3
6. In Nomine a 3
7. Ut re mi fa sol la
8. ''Sing unto God''
9. Pavan a 6
10. Alman a 6
11. ''Above the starrs my saviour dwells''
12. Fantasia a 3
13. Pavan a 5
14. ''Woe is me''
15. In Nomine a 3
16. Fantasia a 6
17. ''Thou art my king''
18. Fantasia a 3
19. Fantasia a 6
20. ''Rejoice, rejoice and singe''


Download


5 opmerkingen:

diCCME zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Edmond zei

Thanks Diccme. I'll check your blog too.

WMS.Nemo zei

Dear Edmond, I became fond of your other Tomkins post (Nov 8th), and therefore I am going to download this one too...
Your blog really contains excellent stuff (which is because of the refined taste of the owner)!

PeterPan zei

Dear Diccme.

I am very much interested in Tomkins, but can't access the download. I get "There are not shared folders from this user" when trying to access Rapidshare. Is there any cure for this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Anoniem zei

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic.

I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you
are stating and the way in which you say it. You make
it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.
I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great web site.


Here is my blog - מנעולן ולעניין תל-אביב