donderdag 28 mei 2009

Iannis Xenakis (1922-2001) - Orchestral works & chamber music







































•Opgenomen tussen 1955-1996. Col Legno, 2000

Lees wat het democratische volk mompelt in de spreekbuis van Amazon.com

"Those new to Xenakis's orchestral work should still begin with the recent [sic] Col Legno release which contains the first [1955] and best (according to Xenakis) performance of the seminal "Metastasis". That disc is an essential part of anyone's Xenakis discography anyway and this, I think, will become one too." -Recensie op Amazon.com over Xenakis-Orchestral Works Vol. I, Orchestre Philharmonique de Luxembourg, Tamayo [label: Timpani]

1. Ata (1987) [14:47]
SWF-Symphony Orchestra
Michael Gielen, conductor
Recorded in 1988

2. N'Shima (1975) [16:33]
Les Jeunes Solistes
Rachid Safir, conductor
Recorded in 1991

3. Metastaseis (1953-1954) [8:23]
SWF-Symphony Orchestra
Hans Rosbaud, conductor
Recorded in 1955

4. Ioolkos (1996) [6:51]
SWF-Symphony Orchestra
Kwamé Ryan, conductor
Recorded in 1996

5. Charisma (1971) [4:31]
Hans Deinzer, clarinet
Siegfried Palm, piano
Recorded in 1974

6. Jonchaies (1977) [15:05]
Nouvel Orchestre Philharmonique
Gilbert Amy, conductor
Recorded in 1981

Download (322 MB): Deel I --- Deel II --- Deel III --- Deel IV (Rapidshare)
of via Mediafire

11 opmerkingen:

Eric Grunin zei

Thanks!

Manu zei

thnx a lot

Anoniem zei

Thanks a lot.

Anoniem zei

Greetings from Canada! Xenakis' music never fails to amaze me. One of the musical giants of modern music. Many thanks for this posting.

-Brian

Anoniem zei

Thanks, but pt.4 seems to be missing from Mediafire and down from Rapid. Any chance of a re-up?

Anoniem zei

Greetings again from Canada. I downloaded this in February, 2011 and since then I have somehow managed to loose the files. So I DL'd it again today and find the same results as the comment above. A re-up would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

-Brian

Anoniem zei

Yes, would you please add part 4 of the download to the mediafire folder? I can not download the rapidshare files but I was able to download part 1-3 through mediafire. But without part 4 I am unable to extract any of the files, it will not complete the process. I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Anoniem zei

Thank you so much for the re-up of part 4 on Rapidshare, it it appreciated.

-Brian

Anoniem zei

Could you uplaoad part 4 again please!

Anoniem zei

You don't need to go to the beach for this favorite treat.
Power outlets make sure that you are getting problem free experience even with your old laptops because they may turn dark without power outlets.
Hair color refers to the coloring of all the hair while highlighting refers to coloring only some strands of hair in a lighter color than the rest of the
hair.

Feel free to visit my web-site ... Dr Osborne Gluten Free Society

Anoniem zei

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Thanks!

my site - softeclipse.com