vrijdag 22 mei 2009

William Lawes (1602-1645) - Music for Viols - Concordia






































•Opgenomen in Orford Church, Suffolk, 2001


Concordia:
Mark Levy, Veli-Markus Tapio, Joanna Levine,
Emilia Benjamin,
Reiko Ichise, Alison McGillivray, viola's da gamba
Gary Cooper, orgel

Consort Sett a6 in F major
1. Fantazy [4:00]
2. Aire [2:21]
3. Fantazy [3:08]
4. Aire [1:38]

Lyra viol trio in d minor
5. Fantazy [4:30]
6. Pavan [3:29]
7. Alman [1:56]

8. Catch - Hark jolly lads [2:04]
9. Catch - Come my lads [1:18]

Consort Sett a6 in g minor
10. Pavan [7:42]
11. Fantazy [3:18]
12. Aire [2:11]

13. Catch - Whither go ye [2:24]
14. Catch - The wise men were but seven [1:25]

Lyra viol trio in D major
15. Fantazy [2:45]
16. Humor [2:49]
17. Saraband [1:17]

Consort Sett a6 in B flat major
18. Fantazy [4:06]
19. Aire [3:20]
20. In Nominy [3:10]

Fantazy (Consort Sett a6 in F major):


Download (297 MB): Deel I --- Deel II --- Deel III --- Deel IV (Rapidshare)
of via Mediafire

9 opmerkingen:

pablo zei

fantastische componist; hier maak je me erg blij mee; bedankt!!!

WMS.Nemo zei

Thank you very much!

Anoniem zei

On the chance a plant resides somewhat close to a human population, the concentration of gases may
constitute a health hazard, aside from being a source of offensively odiferous gases.
Remember, not all grit is just dirt; it can include many different elements and materials that can't be removed through
the pooling process. According to the next decade there is a double-digit growth, increasing by 15% each year, only 5 years, 1.



Feel free to surf to my blog post nada.jinbo.net ()

Anoniem zei

I blog often and I truly thank you for your content.
This great article has really peaked my interest.
I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for
new information about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.


Here is my web blog: lose weight exercises ()

Anoniem zei

I am really glad to glance at this website posts which consists of lots of valuable information, thanks for providing these information.

My blog: South Kensington Massage - -

Anoniem zei

Awesome website youu have here but I was curious about if you knew oof any foorums that cover the
same topics talked about here? I'd relly lkve to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
If you have anny recommendations, pleae let me know.
Bless you!

My homepage - bio oil online

Anoniem zei

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.

In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
get my own, personal site now ;)

Here is my website: jasmin; live-jasmin-discount.mydownloads4free.com,

Anoniem zei

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.
You're incredible! Thanks!

Also visit my page :: birthday greetings (http://boinc.fiit.stuba.sk/view_profile.php?userid=434712)

Anoniem zei

Zat pemikat lawan jenis alami
Tv Online Live Streaming Indonesia HD